Visit MargaretPerry.org

Visit MargaretPerry.org
The Great Katharine Hepburn has relocated to margaretperry.org, where you will find even more amazing reviews and commentaries on films from the classic era to today!

19 May 2014

THE WINNERS of The Great Katharine Hepburn Blogathon!

Blogathon banners banner

Thanks again to anyone and everyone who submitted a post to my first ever blogathon, The Great Katharine Hepburn Blogathon! It was a great experience and I look forward to hosting another blogathon in the future. I'd like to say a special thank you to Fritzi at Movies, Silently for the great blogathon advice she gives, and to Will McKinley and Jennifer Garlen for their valuable feedback. I couldn't have done it without you!

23 bloggers sent in articles about the great Kate. It felt like it was my birthday, reading everyone's wonderful thoughts about my favorite actress. Today I put all the submitted blog entries into a hat and randomly drew three winners. DRUMROLL PLEASE!

1 comment:

  1. Darn it, I wish I'd found out about this sooner. I probably could have found something to contribute. Maybe something on The African Queen.

    If it is of any interest I do have a few blogathons of my own going on. Perhaps you'd like to consider trying one of them out:
    http://hitchcocksworld.blogspot.ca/2014/05/favorite-movie-scenes-blogathon.html
    http://hitchcocksworld.blogspot.ca/2014/06/women-in-film-blogathon.html
    http://hitchcocksworld.blogspot.ca/2014/06/blogathon-journey-across-cosmos-through.html

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

ShareThis